damdiduuu

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

video: the song I wish I can sing on interview :p



Green Day - Minority

I want to be the minority
I don't need your authority
Down with the moral majority
Cause I want to be the minority

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
One nation under dog
There of which I stand alone
A face in the crowd
Unsung, against the mold
Without a doubt
Singled out
The only way I know

[Chorus]

Stepped out of the line
Like a sheep runs from the herd
Marching out of time
To my own beat now
The only way I know
One light, one mind
Flashing in the dark
Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts
"For cryin' out loud" she screamed unto me
A free for all
**** 'em all
**** 'em all
"You are on your own side"

reason:
anarchist
sangat lagu ni
:p

0 orang ckp 'shut up u!':

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...